All orders are tracked except Royal Mail. Please review our Shipping Info for more information.
Your details are automatically mailed to the billing address of the card you used at the time of purchase unless you state otherwise. If you would like to change your shipping address after your order is processed, please contact us.
2 person tent, 2 season sleeping bag, camping mat, water bottle.
1. Take the tent from the carry bag.
2. Separate the component parts.
3. You will find 1. A coloured outer 2. A plain inner 3. 3 tent poles 4. A bag of tent pegs.
4. The poles are easily constructed by fitting each section together, each section is linked by elastic.
5. Fit each of the 3 poles together, lay them out individually on the ground beside you.
6. Shake out the plain inner.
7. Take the tent pegs and peg out the 4 corners so the tent outer is taut but not stretched.
8. Take 2 poles.
9. Lie the poles in an X shape so the ends of the poles are at the corners of the tent inner.
10. Hook the small clips around the poles.
11. Carefully bending the poles so they make an arch, place the ends of the poles into the pitching
point tabs at the four corners of the inner tent.
12. At the centre of the top of the inner tent use the fabric tabs to tie the inner tent to the poles
where they cross.
13. Pull the front porch ground sheet taut but not stretched and peg it out.
14. Shake out the coloured outer tent, and lay it out on the ground in front of the inner tent.
15. Carefully feed pole 3 through the sleeve at the front door area.
16. Then slowly and carefully pull the outer tent over the inner tent moving front to back.
17. The front porch pole will be horizontal, take care not to catch any person or fabric.
18. Then carefully bend pole 3 making an arch and place the ends of the pole into the pitching point
tabs at the two front corners of the tent.
19. Peg the remaining corners, elastic loops, guy ropes (pre attached to the tent), and porch sides.
20. Have fun!
When packing your bag, try to achieve a horizontal weight circulation so that it doesn’t strain one side of your body more than the other. Put heavier items at the bottom/base of rucksack, it helps to distribute weight to your back instead of your shoulders and neck.
The rucksack containing the 2 person tent, 2 season sleeping bag, camping mat, water bottle weighs 6k.
All rucksacks have a unique number on them, check the back to see what yours is.
All festivals are working towards being plastic free, we provide a 750ml aluminium water bottle to save taking a plastic bottle. Any items within the rucksack that are wrapped in plastic for health and safety we would encourage you to take off and leave at home, this will reduce the amount of waste left on the festival site.
All festivals have their own guidelines and rules on a multitude of subjects, please refer to the festival you are attending for up to date guidance.
Please see Returns Policy.
Any details you enter on the website such as billing information, card payments, addresses etc will be kept securely and NOT shared with any third parties.